Art 120 Seeking SPONSORS for Paid STEP-UP Internships for Students in Summer 2017!
Public Education Foundation's STEP-UP Program is providing local Hamilton County students with an opportunity to work with the Art 120 team as PAID interns for the Summer of 2017!
STUDENTS: A personal essay describing the applicant's reason for applying and eligibility, a professional looking photograph of the applicant, and time to complete the application online in one sitting will be necessary in a successful application submission. Students must have their application submitted BEFORE 5:00pm on February 21, 2017.
SPONSORS: Email email@example.com for details on the application or sponsorship process. We look forward to working with you! JUST $800.00 GETS A STUDENT THE MINIMUM SPONSORSHIP NEEDED FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE EMPLOYED EXPERIENCE! This is the Sponsorship Information Letter: Art120STEPUPStudentSupportLetter.pdf
Summer 2017 Job Descriptions (positions available if Art 120 *Sponsored/Invested In)
- Project Manager: The intern’s duties will include volunteer recruitment and management, task timeline and delegation, and collecting, analyzing, and presenting program data outcomes.
- Networking and Marketing Manager: The intern will determine organizational partnerships that will benefit the programs and Art 120’s opportunities. They will inform social media marketing and newsletter outline that will help appeal to donors, volunteers, and community members.
- Curriculum Consultant: The intern will help the Art 120 team with teaching, improving, and tracking summer curriculum, as well as developing Fall 2017 programs based on their research.
- Artisan Assistant: The intern will perform tasks applicable to the artistic workshops that will be taking place in the Summer of 2017, from assisting professional artisans in creating and maintaining artwork, to facilitating maker education and professional development workshops.
- STE(A)M Education Assistant: The intern will perform tasks that will result in their understanding of basic computer science principles and Raspberry Python coding language, as well as a role in the research and development of STE(A)M-based learning program initiatives.
*Internship Duration: May 25 to August 5, 2017*
Posted on Tue, May 2, 2017
by Kate Warren filed under