This introductory class is perfect for women who want to make something fun and learn their way around power tools. Professional artist and welder, Natali Leduc, will be assisting us with a special evening class for four days only. After that, we trust you will want to do this again and possibly join our crew!
The 2017 Summer Urban Art Bike Workshop Camp Schedule:
- Class 1 // July 17 - July 20, Monday to Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Learn how to weld safely
- Learn how to use a variety of power tools to get the job done
- Have fun with a fellow group of women. Way cooler than a knitting bee!
- Make something cool that you can take home
- After the workshops, you can choose to join our women's welding club which will give you shop privileges and access to all things Art 120.
This hands-on workshop will take place at our new location at 3220 Williams Street just behind Chattem on Broad Street.
After the program, the fun continues with exhibitions and opportunities for you to show your work at local events such as: Mainx24, Chattanooga Mini Maker Faire, and at Atlanta‘s Maker Faire.
Camp cost is $200 and includes materials, equipment use, and supplies.
Applicants must be at least eighteen years old and female. Sorry guys, this one is just for the ladies.
All Students MUST:
Attend the entire course.
Be prepared to get messy. Wear old long sleeve cotton shirts, close-toed shoes, and jeans will be necessary for shop work. You are welcome to leave a change of clothes at our shop but Art 120 cannot be responsible for them.